Shape Your Digital Presence With The Leading Agency!

Get ahead of your competitors with the cutting edge SEO techniques offered by experts at New Digital Noise. We understand ranking is not the only motive behind hiring an SEO company in Hong Kong. This is why we go beyond the traditional marketing tactics and stay tuned with the latest updates.

Our sole purpose behind all hard work is to offer solutions that generate leads, sales and improve brand reputation in the worldwide online market.

Call Now on 852 2831 1888 To Speak Experts at our Hong Kong SEO Office!


If you are not in the first page of Google you are missing out 91.5% of traffic. Don't fight for the other 8.5% with hundreds of competitors, get your website in the first page today!
Second Page
First Page
Third Page


We first do an in-depth analysis of your website to discover all needs and challenges then create a suitable plan based on the Google Webmaster guidelines. At last, we bring the plan into action and run regular audits to check the performance.
Increase Sales

93% of online experiences originate with a search engine. SEO experts in Hong Kong can help you comply with the ever-changing visitor’s needs.

Save Time

Getting ranked in search engines can be complicated and is always very time-consuming. We will make it faster and save your time.

Save Money

We only focus on ethical ‘white-hat’ SEO tactics as opposed to dark arts ‘black-hat’ tactics that can penalise your website.


Search rank is influenced by numerous factors. As a leading SEO agency in Hong Kong, we mainly focus on result-driven SEO strategies that boost sales and revenue.
Link Development
Blog Content Creation
Local Search & Directory Listing
Business Profile Optimization
Onsite SEO Edits
Social Bookmarking & Linking
Social Media Content Curation
And Much More


We strive to cover ALL possible angles to maximize the coverage and exposure of your brand, including different search engines.
Search Engines
Get found quickly and by the right audience on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu...etc. The algorithms are not the same for different engines and languages. This is why we are here.
Social Media Optimization
Over 1 billion people are active on social networks. Benefit from the potential of these sites in order to strengthen your brand's online image and build great customer relations.
Local Online Marketing

Google Maps and  Open Rice are just some of the many local directories on the internet. We will ensure that you will be found wherever your customers are looking for you.

Take the next step

New Digital Noise help businesses like yours become the leaders of your industry online.